Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Excitement builds

I know I've been neglecting you lately (so sorry <3), but I'm hoping this will make up for it. My plans for this week are to do a final read thru on Deviate, and then format. Hopefully it will be complete in the next week or so. As soon as it's live, I'll post links so keep your eyes peeled!

Another cool thing that is happening next week: I'm going to be the featured author on Bob's summer author event! How exciting is that?! It will be here: http://streetteambob.blogspot.com and I'll  post links to the actual deal when it is there. Don't forget to enter her giveaway, too! http://streetteambob.blogspot.com/p/summer-author.html

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Lots of love and Happy Reading folks!!

<3 ~Sally Slayer~ <3

No comments:

Pin It