Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Camp Nanowrimo is officially over!


Camp Nanowrimo is now officially over! Whew *wipes sweat from brow* I gotta admit it was tough and there were times when I wasn't sure whether I would make it! It all worked out in the end, and I met my goal of 50,000 words! The book I was working on for it is almost finished, too (that's a definite plus!) and will not take much until it's ready for a trip to the editor and betas. I can't wait to share this one with you, but be warned...it's not quite as kid friendly as The Dragon's Portal. There's some cursing in it, along with a few scenes that are probably a bit too violent or scary. This is just my opinion, though so take it however you would like. :D I'm still working on a title for it, and just had an idea for the cover (we'll see if it's actually doable or if we need to work more on it).

Anyway, just wanted to give a little update and brag a bit about completing Camp! Now to focus my total attention on Dragon Portal 2 (yeah yeah...I know I need a better title for it lol)! Have a great week and Happy Reading FOLKS!!!

No comments:

Pin It