Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good...no wait that's Harry Potter...whatever

I know I haven't been updating here like I should. I swear it's for a good cause tho!!! I've been working on getting The Dragon's Portal ready for upload! All in the same week I got the cover back, the edits back, fixed those, formatted it and did the final read thru. Now I am in the process of uploading to Smashwords and Amazon, so cross your fingers and say a little prayer for that process to speed itself along. :D I'll probably post here and on my FB page when it actually goes live, so keep your eyes peeled! Much love and Happy Reading y'all!

No comments:

Pin It