Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Work work work...does that make me a workaholic?

Some days it feels like all I do is work! (Today was not one of those days lol) I have a regular day job (part-time) and when I'm home I'm either writing or planning my writing. I even write (in my head of course) in the car...well maybe it's more daydreaming, but I get some of my best ideas when not truly thinking about it. Anyway, I am currently bouncing between Dragon Portal book 2 and one of my WIP currently titled Tempest. It keeps me from burning out, I guess. Hope all y'all out there in reading land had a wonderful Tuesday, and as always Happy Reading Folks!

Bobblehead Batman feels neglected lately, and refuses to talk today. :(       Big baby lol

No comments:

Pin It