Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ready, set...keep waiting lol

I know I know, that was mean. In my defense, I'm just as excited about The Dragon's Portal coming out as you...maybe even more excited!! On the plus side, book 2 is coming along quite nicely. (It would probably move along even faster if things didn't get in the way...like WORK...lol) When release day looms closer on the horizon, I'll let everyone know where they can go for the SWEET giveaways I'll be having. Trust me, you want in on this! Well, that's all I've got for this fine Sunday. Happy Reading folks!

 P.S. Just updated the WIP page.

P.P.S. Bobblehead Batman says "ROCK ON!" lol silly boy

No comments:

Pin It