Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tempest

Here is my current favorite quote from my 2012 Nanowrimo project "Tempest."

It was like my life was some inside joke and I was the outsider that had no idea what was so funny. I wondered how things could possibly have gotten to this point.~ Cleo

So far, so good. I didn't get as much accomplished this weekend as I had hoped, but I am pleased that I at least got something written. My word count is steadily climbing, and I did learn something already from this whole thing: If you want to try Nanowrimo, start Nov 1, because if you wait like I did, you WILL be stressed about "being behind." Have a great Monday, folks (if there is such a thing as a good Monday)!

No comments:

Pin It